Metaverse Summit x Madrid : Metaverse, the New Business Eldorado
Metaverse Summit gathers entrepreneurs, builders, investors and experts to explore and build the future of metaverse together. About this event
🔥 Opening speech by D. Santiago Iñiguez.
Introduction by IE School of Architecture and Design Associate Dean, Cristina Mateo
Panel 1: Welcome to the Metaverse (Marketing and branding strategy)
– Macarena Estévez (Partner- Analytics at Deloitte, Top Voice 2020 LinkedIn)
– Alvaro Antoñanzas (Co-Founder and COO of DeuSens)
– Emanuele Giusto (Awarded film director, Journalist, Visual Artist, Crypto Author, Author of the book: Crypto Jungla. El Low Cost Llega a las Finanzas)
– Aliah T.Gill (CEO & Founder The COLD Group, COLD Skincare)
– Yingzi Yuan (Founder and Builder at Metaverse Summit)
Panel 2: Future of gaming in the metaverse (P2E)
– Juan Pedro Claudio (Co-Founder at Belher Digital Services)
– Francisco Asensi Viana (Senior Advisor at Spain Audiovisual Hub. Ministry of Economic and digital Affairs, Isdefe)
– Iskren Mitov (Founder & CEO at R.E.Z.)
– Amine Khalladi (Co-Founder at Plei, play to earn startup based in Madrid)
Panel 3: Metaverse Entrepreneurs
– Adonis Zachariades (Co-Founder and COO of Renovi)
– Luca Arrigo (Co-Founder at Metaverse Architects)
– Joy Katharina Lorck-Schierning (Co-Founder, COO, and Chief Fashion Director at SADBUNZ)
– Monica Zeng (Web3 Ops Partner & Executive Coach, Former Director of Operations and People at Aragon One)
– Fatemeh Monfared (Founder and Chief Metaverse Architect at Spaces)
About Metaverse Summit https://metaverse-summit.org/
Experts from every industry will come together. Share ideas with others in your field, meet your future business partner, or seek advice from people who’ve done it all before. Networking Metaverse Summit brings together the people, organisations and companies redefining the future of creativity and technology.
We welcome the project builders and startups who are tackling the big challenges facing industry today.
4 Metaverse Tracks
Mapping the metaverse needs transversal knowledge across technology, culture, social and entertainment. Throughout these four tracks of Metaverse Summit, you will have a comprehensive overview of all you need to know to be part of the future.
SOCIAL & INTERACTIVITY
Explore UGC-focused social worlds users and businesses can explore, create, socialize, and participate in a wide variety of experiences.
WEB3 & DECENTRALISATION
Explore digital ownership and how to create, store, sale, protect and manage digital assets, such as virtual goods and currencies, as connected to user data and identity.
GAMING & REAL-TIME 3D
Explore how to establish persistent, real-time connections in immersive digital and often three-dimensional simulations, environments; and technologies used to access, interact with the Metaverse.
Mixed reality is the merging of real and virtual worlds to produce new environments and visualizations, physical and digital co-exist and interact in real time. In this track, we’ll talk about AR, VR, and other format of virtual worlds.
Session hosted by:
Yingzi Yuan / https://www.linkedin.com/in/yuanyingzi/